How long have you been doing what your doing and how did you become a Client Attraction Expert?
I’ve been on this client attraction search for over 6 years now. But to best answer this question let me share my personal defining moment and story. In 2004, I had someone I cared for deeply die suddenly. Diagnosed with a prolific form of cancer in the beginning of the month and gone within 20 days. While I struggled personally with the loss I thought long and hard about “is this all there is?” I made a conscious decision at that point that life worth living meant I had to find a different path for myself. While I worked at a job that many would consider impressive it didn’t bring me joy every day.
My journey wasn’t always easy and my path often rugged. But, I was determined. The one very important thing I knew is to have successful business I had to find clients. Clients that I could serve, in a business that I loved. And I love helping people. I am a natural at research, so I used all of my skills as a researcher to figure out how and where to find clients.
After several years of struggling it was at a moment in 2008 that I made a commitment to immerse myself in absolutely everything that had to do with getting clients. I read everything I could get my hands on. From books and courses that were the technical part of client attraction I learned article marketing, blogging, keyword research, video marketing, and networking. To the mindset changes I needed to make to attract and connect with clients. Essentially I decided to become a client attraction expert.
It’s what I enjoy the most. I made a commitment to dedicate myself to helping solo professionals, and small business owners to find more clients. I’ve developed the client attraction formula a series of 7 steps to finding all the clients you need.
Who is this program designed for?
I work with small business owners and solo professionals, who love what they do but just aren’t finding all the clients they need. Who are they?
- Holistic practitioners
- Massage Therapists
- Network Marketers
- Healing touch practitioners
- Insurance Agents
- Virtual Assistants
What makes you different then other client attraction and marketing experts?
First and foremost my primary focus is with client attraction strategies, that work, work effectively and work fast. If it doesn’t work we don’t do it. Second, I work with people who are struggling to find time in their schedule to attract clients. These are people who work full time and find it difficult to figuring out which client attraction techniques work and which ones will work best for them. Because there are a lot of things that work but each of us is unique so I treat each person as a unique entity and we create a plan of things that include those client attraction techniques that they enjoy the most.
I live a very busy life how can I fit this in my schedule?
It can be done and probably a lot easier then you think. It does take some creativity, and a lot of dedication. Dedication to yourself to your business but most of all to the people you serve. What I help clients do is look at their schedule and help them to figure out specifically how to make the best use their limited time. While keeping their family and personal time intact
How long is the program?
The program is 6 months. When your growing your business, just as with anything worth doing, it take a bit of time. Think about it, if your struggling, your struggles didn’t come overnight. Now that doesn’t mean you won’t see some pretty immediate results from our working together. But often one result leads to how to best approach the next level of your business. Until you have a entire program or system of finding all the clients you need.
What exactly is The Client Attraction Formula?
Attracting a consistent flow of ideal clients begins with understanding who your ideal clients are and what they need. Without this understanding you can hardly create programs, or services that fit their need. While there are many ways for professionals to grow their client base, they usually fall into two categories: methods that attract clients and methods involving pursuing them. Both work, but attracting clients usually costs a lot less and ends up being a lot more effective and rewarding. Here’s what the system gets you to do.
- Complete Mindset Mastery. This is probably the most important of all the things my clients do. Deal with mindset mastery. Mindset sets the tone for your business success. Without mastery there is no success. With mastery you can’t help but be successful.
- Crafting your niche for marketing success. First I want to talk about your business…before you know what kind of list you want to build…you have to have a clear understanding of your business model—and more importantly, your market. Who are you serving? Who is your ideal customer? The problem is most business owners believe what they have to offer is good for 90 percent of the population. That may even be true, BUT you cannot market to everyone. The idea of narrowing your focus to expand your business can seem, a little backwards at first. Your message has to be clear to a few special people. Without it you are talking to no one. And if you’re talking to no one, how are you going to sell your product or service to anyone. After all if your business isn’t profitable, you’re not going to get to do the work that you love doing for very long.
- Focused time management for business owners. One of my favorite saying about time when it comes to business “are you managing time or doing time?” As a business owner, especially if you are a solo professional there is so much to do all the time. With so many people starting their business as a secondary business while working full time it’s feels totally overwhelming. The biggest problem most people have is spending so much time and energy on tasks and projects that are not directly income producing and running out of time, energy and money to complete the tasks that have the best return on investment. So I help you with determining the best use of your time with a little creativity and working a lot smarter.
- Fast tract list building strategies. Building your list both online and offline is a critical part of marketing success. Marketing success is about selling your product or service and making a profit. Some list growing activities work better, and faster then others. Others create a consistent slow study growth. Some of the list building activities that I work with clients with include:
- Article Marketing
- Video marketing
- Social Media
- Ezines or newsletters
- Becoming a networking superstar. The reason networking has it’s own separate section is networking is one of the fastest ways to grow your business. There is nothing like the face to face connection. Networking is one strategy that many people try to avoid. But it’s easy, and the fastest way to build the know, like and trust factor. In fact, I easily have over 50 quick and easy things you can do to network more effectively.
- Unlock the secrets of a soft close. While no one wants to talk about closing the sale mainly because they don’t want to see themselves as a pushy sales person, the fact is make money you will have to close the sale. But it can be done in a way that feels authentic. Closing the sale is one of the most maligned, misunderstood and poorly practiced skills in the world. And it all starts with mindset.
- Create a profitable sales funnel. If your not familiar with the term sales funnel think of it as an upside down triangle. Your customers enter into the funnel for something either free or costing very little. You need to identify a problem that your customer is struggling with and design a product or provide a service that solves that problem. Then give them an easy way to buy the solution they need from you – and giving you an easier way to make money and be a solution. This is a small taste of what you have to offer and a way for them to get to know you. Most people aren’t going to spend a big money with you until they get to know you, like you and feel like they can trust you. So I help you figure out how you can create a profitable sales funnel.
How do I get started?
Great question! Well if you’ve read this far you already started the most critical part of this journey. That is recognizing you need help. Did you know one of the most well-known characteristics of successful business owner or entrepreneur is they know when to get help and how to take action. Let me know if you are willing make a decision. So with that being said the best way to get started or least have a conversation with me is to email my team at Linda@attractclientsoutofthinair.com and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and set up an appointment to chat by phone to get better acquaintance. And if you don’t do anything else check out my report “Top 7 Secrets of Entrepreneurial Boomers.”